About "Ten Not Hanging" in the Use of Tower Crane
Tower cranes are widely used as vertical transportation machinery in construction operations, and have become indispensable construction machinery in construction. As a large-scale construction machine, the analysis has the following characteristics from a safety perspective: 1. It usually has a huge structure and a relatively complicated mechanism, which can complete one lifting movement, one or several horizontal movements.
2. There are many kinds of heavy loads, and the load is variable.
3. It needs to be operated directly in a large range, and the activity space is large.
4. There are many exposed and moving parts, and often come in direct contact with lifting operators (such as hooks, wire ropes, etc.), which has many potential risk factors.
5. Complex operating environment.
6. It is often necessary for multiple people to cooperate to complete an operation.
The existence of many of the above-mentioned risk factors determines that there are many accidents of lifting injuries, and once an accident occurs on the tower crane, not only the property loss but also the personal injury most of the time, the impact is greater, so it has been classified as special equipment management. The manufacturing, installation, use, and maintenance of the company have issued relevant specifications and regulations. The relevant departments or units have summarized the "ten no lifting" regulations for lifting operations as long as they adhere to this "ten no lifting" "In principle, tower crane accidents can be avoided to the greatest extent. However, in the actual production, there is no scientific, specific and practical version of the "ten-no-hang", and there are no special provisions in the relevant specifications of the tower crane. This article attempts to analyze and summarize the various versions of our site and various specifications of tower cranes, and on this basis, put forward specific regulations on the "ten do not hang" tower cranes for your reference.
Now lists the relevant "ten not hang" circulated in our place as follows:
1. The tower crane "Ten No Cranes" in the book "Safety Management System for Construction Sites" issued by Chengdu Safety Supervision and Management Station:
1. Someone staying or walking under the boom and lifting heavy objects is not allowed to hang.
2. The hoisting command should be performed by full-time personnel qualified in technical training. No command or unclear signal is not allowed to hoist.
3. Slender materials and multiple objects such as steel bars, steel bars, pipes, etc. must be tied firmly, and the single-headed "kilogram" or untied strapping is not allowed to hang.
4. Perforated plates, hoppers, and hand-pull dump trucks do not require four-point or large template plug-in plates, and are not allowed to hang when unloading armor cranes. Prefabricated reinforced concrete floor slabs are not allowed to be double-slung.
5. Hanging blocks must use safe and reliable block fixtures. Hanging bricks must use brick cages and be neatly stacked. Wooden bricks, embedded parts and other sporadic objects should be stably stacked with containers.
6. Floor, girders and other hanging objects are not allowed to hang.
7. Sheet piles, well point pipes, etc. buried in the ground, as well as sticking and adhering objects are not allowed to hang.
8. Multi-machine operation should ensure that the distance of lifting heavy objects is not less than 3m. When operating on multiple machines on the same track, it is not allowed to hang without safety measures.
9. Strong winds above level 6 are not allowed to hang.
10. Hanging heavy objects or exceeding mechanical allowable load is not allowed to hang.
The first of the above, "Someone stays or walks under the boom is not allowed to hang". This is definitely unavoidable in the construction site, because when the crane crane rotates, it almost covers the entire site, under the boom. There must be someone who stays or walks; "there is a person who stays or walks under the suspended heavy object and is not allowed to hang" is already contradictory. If it has already been lifted, it is required that it is not allowed to be hung, so this is meaningless. In the fourth article, the hopper is probably a special hopper that is equipped with the tower crane. This must be lifted at four points, but the hand-overturned hopper truck is afraid that it is forbidden to be used for lifting materials, so this article should also be modified; the rest of the articles are only It illustrates some particularities, not completely.
Second, the tower crane "Ten No Cranes" in "Migrant Workers Night School Reader" from Chengdu Safety Supervision and Management Station
1. Overload and oblique pulling are not allowed to hang.
2. The bulk goods are too full or the strapping is not allowed to hang.
3. No command, disorderly command and unclear command signal.
4. The edge of the hanging object is sharp and ther
Time of issue: : 2020-05-05
Number of views : 0